Catfish! Does my online persona match who I am in real life or have I been false advertising this whole time? Last year the power of makeup trend took the world by surprise, all around people were in awe and gasping at the fact some women didn’t naturally have sparkly eyelids, bright pink lips or perfectly defined faces. Most of us makeup enthusiasts already know what’s behind the products but to those on the outside looking in, it was a huge shocker. To me is was nice seeing the canvas of a person before and the art they have created after.
This trend was created to oppose makeup shaming. I find shaming it so crazy. When I see someone on fleek I appreciate and drool over the art they have created. Your blank face is a canvas and makeup is your paint. Makeup is there to emphasize the beautiful canvas that is already there, to get creative, to express who you feel like on the inside to the outer world. I personally love waking up in the morning, deciding how I feel and getting ready, it’s like dress up for adults.
I wear all your typical daily makeup products but also rock a bare face a few days a week and I feel tere is nothing wrong with any of it. With that all being said, I decided to finally jump on the beauty wagon and try it out this challenge. This is Also the first cut crease I have ever done.
Here is my blank canvas freckles, acne, tired mom eyes and all along with my painting.
All done with Luxie Brushes
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Eyeshadows in Framed, Delete and Deadbeat
- Pop Beauty Loose Glitter from Ice Reflection
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Sephora Eye Pencil to go in Pure White
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Vinyl Couture in I’m the Clash (black)
- Alluramé Beauty Lashes in #08 Amore
- Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil in 06 Soft Charcoal
- Sephora Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Carina
- Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer Mattifying Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup in 2
- Smashbox Contour and Highlighter Sticks
- Tarte Clay Setting Powder
- Smashbox Contour Kit
- Smashbox Blush in Carnation
- Sephora Lip Liner in Bright Coral
- Kat Von D Setting Mist
Thanks for reading — xxoo Corinne