As pretty much every Canadian knows, the Blue jays have made it to the playoffs in the first 22 years, won and went on to the ALCS. No they didn’t win the American League Championships but they did pretty darn good considering their track record, Kansas Royals area hard team to beat.
Last week I did a Toronto Blue Jays inspired looks for their final game against Kansas city, which they just barely lost. I didn’t have access to a computer last week so sorry for posting this late.
Products used for this looks were:
- Vasanti Liquid Cover-up in V2
- Joe Fresh Powder Blush in Rose
- Smashbox Powder Contour and Highlight
- Marcelle Translucent Face Powder
- Cynthia Rowley Liquid Liner in Colbat Blue (for cheek)
- Smashbox Eyeshadows in Snow and Cerulean.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eyliner
- Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer
- Tarte Best in Faux Fiber Lashes
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- Make Up Forever Lip Line Perfector
- Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw
Thanks for reading — xxoo Corinne