Fall time is here so time to bring on the pumpkin and well, who doesn’t love a good cheesecake? Here is a simple recipe for a no bake cheesecake, one of my favourites that I make for all my family thanksgivings !
Prep time: 20 minutes Total Time: 4 hours
What you will need:
- 1 8oz bar of Philadelphia cream cheese, warm
- 1 tub of cool whip thawed, you only need 2 1/2 cups though
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of sugar, I say test it to balance it to your taste buds
- 1-2 cups of pumpkin pie filling or canned pumpkin (both do well)
- 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (optional with pie filling)
- 1 6 oz graham cracker pie crust that will fit
- and a small dash of vanilla
- Coconut flakes for on top (optional)
- Cut your cream cheese bar into 10 cubes and put them in a mixing bowl, if your cream cheese isn’t soft warm it in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time stirring between until it is.
2. Next take the sugar, pie filling, spice, and vanilla into the bowl and mix until blended.
Once blended, gently stir in the cool whip.
3. There you have it, spoon it into your crust, refrigerate for 3 1/2 hours or until firm and serve with your on topping such as the remaining cool whip or shredded coconut, enjoy!
Thanks for reading, xxoo Corinne